Pet blog guest post submission – Pet owners, write for us!
The pet blog guest post should be related to pets. If you have a pet-related website, you can submit the post to us. Guest posting is a great way to get more exposure for your website.
So what do you want to post about? Pet food? Pet products? Pet healthcare? A case study about some pet training methods? Or maybe a story about a pet’s life? How about how to draw cute pets?
If you are interested in having your own pet-related guest post published on PetStockCentral, then please send the post to us. You will also need to include the name of your website and its URL if you have one, so that we can check your website for any potential issues with cross-posting before publishing.
If you don’t follow these guidelines, your email will be ignored.
We are now accepting guest blog post submissions for PetStockCentral. If you’re a blogger, pet company representative, or just like to write about pets, feel free to submit your article with a byline.
Pet Blog Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be pet-related.
- It must be at least 700 words long with the latest information and in a Microsoft .doc/.docx file.
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with subheadings.
- Add relevant images in the post to add value. The image should belong to you, or you’ll need to include a link to its source.
- Add 1 relevant link to one high authority website and 1 link to your website within your post to support your posts. Also, interlink existing relevant articles present on PetStockCentral itself.
- After the guest post is approved, you’ll need to share it on your social media channels.
- If you blast the guest post with backlinks, we will delete the guest post.
(Emails addressed to “Sir or Madam” will be ignored. Email templates will be ignored.)
PetStockCentral reserves the right to decline any submission that it feels will not benefit the audience of PetStockCentral.
Please submit posts that you are happy with, but don’t submit articles you want to be published on any other blog.
PetStockCentral reserves the right to edit the posts for spelling and grammar errors.
Please note that the guest posts will be posted on a different date than your own post. We will let you know when they have been published and where they appear on the website.
The content must be your own. You cannot submit someone else’s work as your own. We do not accept free content.
The quality of the article is very important, and you need to provide evidence for any statements made. So make sure you have facts to back up any claims you make. We want to ensure the quality of the articles we publish.
Guest blogging is a great way to get your name out there and build a reputation. Guest posts can be written about any topic, but it’s best to have some expertise in the field if you want people to take you seriously. As we have a blog related to pets, it is expected that the guest post written by you will be related to pets (dogs, cats, guinea pigs, birds, reptiles, fish, etc.).
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us or send a message through the contact form. Thank you.